Become a member of Michigan Trails and Greenways Alliance to help us continue our work while staying informed about trails and trail initiatives across Michigan.
- Regular email correspondence about current trails events
- Updates on current trails legislation
- Information on statewide trails initiatives.
- Quarterly newsletters in print and via email.
- Invitation to Michigan Trails Member Events
- Vote in annual board member election
The Michigan Trails and Greenways Alliance is a 501 c(3) nonprofit membership organization that helps create, advocate and connect trails across Michigan. Please join us by making a contribution. Your contribution allows us to nurture the relationships needed to get the job done, keep trails in the important conversations, provide information, mobilize our partners, and advocate for continued trail funding for acquisition, development, maintenance and programming. We are on the ground, every day, seeing our mission through to completion.
As the statewide voice for nonmotorized trail users in Michigan, Michigan Trails actively seeks support for trail initiatives both within state government and at the Capitol. It is critical that our government leaders and legislators hear from our citizens. Your voice makes a difference in enacting legislation and making policy changes.