The Non-motorized Advisory Workgroup is an advisory group created by Public Act 46, assists the Michigan Trails Advisory Council and provides advice to the Department of Natural Resources related to the creation, development, operation and maintenance of the non-motorized trail system.
- Nancy Krupiarz, chair, multi-use trails, Michigan Trails and Greenways Alliance
- Mary Bohling, water trails, Sea Grant Educator-Southeast Michigan
- Brindley Bird, mountain biking
- Jim DuFresne, rail trails, Michigan Trail Maps
- Carol Fulsher, cross country skiing
- Andrea Ketchmark, hiking, North Country Trail
- John Morrison, multi-use trails, West Michigan Trails and Greenways Coalition
- Kristin Wiltfang, planning and economic services, Oakland County Department of Economic Development & Community Affairs
Representatives from Michigan Department of Natural Resources:
The Michigan Department of Natural Resources is committed to the conservation, protection, management, use and enjoyment of the state’s natural and cultural resources for current and future generations. Meetings are open to the public.
- Ronald A. Olson, Chief, Parks and Recreation Division (PRD)
- Paul Yauk, State Trails Coordinator and Trails Section Chief, PRD
- Cheri Lee, Administrative Assistant, PRD
For more information, visit www.michigan.gov/dnr under “Commissions, Boards and Committees.”